18650 batteries come in a variety of capacity's and outputs (amps) and will fit most regulated or unregulated vape devices. Some also use them for door bells as they are all rechargeable!
Please think carefully when selecting batteries and consider the Amps and Capacity to suit your device or vaping style. For any assistance please ask a member of the team.
If you're vaping on a high wattage 50 watts plus we would highly recommend to use a high amp battery as the lower amp batteries can get hot.
On lower wattages 50 watts or below it is perfectly safe to use a lower Amp battery.
Our AWT IMR 18650 (3500MAH) 35A 3.7V Flat-top battery is 100% authentic and will deliver its powerful capacity of 3500 mAh! The flat-top design is perfect for your devices safety needs. This Aweite battery is a high drain rechargeable battery devised to provide a long life-cycle.
Specifications of AWT 18650 3500mAh Battery
Charging Method: CC/CV 4.20V
Charging Current CC: 1250 mA
Nominal Capacity: 3500mAh
Nominal Voltage: 3.7V
Discharge Voltage: 2.5V (Average Cut Off)
Maximum Short Peak Discharge Current: 35A
Dimensions: 18.2mm x 65.05mm
Features of AWT 18650 3500mAh Battery:
1. Fully charge before initial use
2. Always charge battery in/on a fireproof surface
3. Never leave charging batteries unattended.
4. To avoid short circuits, keep this battery away from metal objects (e.g. coins, keys, jewelry)
5. Keep the battery in its case or any other insulated material
6. To avoid shortening your batterys life, do not overcharge it doing so may result in the battery popping or leaking
7. Do not use the battery is there are signs of previous usage
8. Do not dispose battery with the use of fire
9. Stacking more than one battery at a time may result in explosion.
10. Never short the battery. Connect the positive and negative sizes.
11. Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells.